I hereby agree to the following terms to be an author in the projects at CiBNP,
I will have
• Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work
• Substantial contribution in drafting or revising the manuscript and critically analyzing it for important intellectual content
• Final approval of the version to be published by the other possible coauthors and my mentor
• Our mentor/instructor here at CiBNP coauthor the paper with me
I will comply to all the above mentioned prerequisites to be an author.
I further agree that
• The corresponding author will be responsible for ensuring that all coauthors meet the requirements for authorship.
• The corresponding author will be responsible for the submission of the manuscript to the Journal and any associated activities.
• Each of the authors indicates that he or she has had full access to all data in this study and takes complete and public responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
• That the issue of authorship must be resolved before submission of the manuscript.
• Any un-enrolled personnel at the Cibnp llc will not be included in the publication. If any unauthorized person is added to the paper, a fee will be charged to the first authors credit card or it will be reported to the credit bureau as necessary.
• I will not mention the details of my research project with any outsider until published.
• I will keep other student’s research paper information confidential until the article is published.
I hereby agree that I will strictly follow all the rules and policies of the CiBNP and will strictly abide by them. I will not plagiarize, and if any plagiarism is detected in my project in which I am the first and the corresponding author, CiBNP can take strict
disciplinary action against me which can range from being reprimanded to being expelled from the institute.
I also understand that according to the CiBNP policy, I am solely responsible for all of my content in my paper and possible plagiarism.
I know that it will be a violation of the institute’s policy if:
- *I did not check my final research article for plagiarism on at least 4 different online plagiarism-checking platforms. *
- I fail to report the final percentage of plagiarism found in my article to my mentor.
- *I submit my article in the journal without informing (presenting my final draft) my mentor and my group members (co-authors in my paper). *
I also understand that if I am found to be involved in any kind of scientific fraud, I will be permanently banned from CiBNP and immediately expelled from the institute. Depending upon the severity of the fraud, CiBNP may take legal action against me.
I further agree that if I buy the CiBNP-Cureus Channel.
•Any article that I will will write with the CiBNP during the two month training, cannot be published in the Cureus journal without the CiBNP-Cureus channel.
• All the future articles that I write afterwards can be published without the channel because they are the my independent articles. But the I am welcome to submit my future articles via the channel to enhance the speed and chances of publication.
• Cureus and CiBNP are working together to help the students becoming published authors, therefore, the Cureus journal knows which article was written under the CiBNP affiliation. Therefore, If I deliberately try to bypass the channel I could be permanently banned by both organizations. This means that I cannot publish in Cureus ever and I cannot join any other CiBNP course in the future and the certificate for the two month training will be confiscated.
• If I choose to pay in installments, the CiBNP will automatically deduct the remaining fee from my account after 30 days of initial payment.
• I agree to the 21 day money back guarantee that if I don’t like the training, I can claim refund. However, after day 21 I will not claim any kind of refund.
Any student found violating this policy, and found guilty of plagiarism by any journal will face the consequences, ranging from reprimanding to being expelled/banned from the CIBNP permanently. Also, he/she will not be able to co-author in any of the other group members’ future articles
By submitting this form you are agreeing to all the above mentioned terms and policies of California institute of Behavioral Neurosciences and Psychology LLC.